Thursday 10 January 2013

Day 10 | 1 O'Clock


Lil Dumpling got up little after mid night by some terrible nightmare and refused to go back to sleep. Something bothered him as he clung to us, holding us tight, crying and he just couldn't go back to sleep :( During rare times like this only one thing works for us, and it's his favourite thing 'Mushic' ( soothing classical songs or instrumental music) as he says! We listened to music, raced some cars, danced, talked about the nightmare, and spent some time cuddling till 1:45 am! Now that my two boys are safely tucked in their beds, the sleep seems to have eluded me.... It's close to 3 am and here I am sipping a cup of hot chocolate and counting my blessings instead of feeling irritated, groggy tired mess!

Ahhh...Life! Thank you, for being so good to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namaste and thank you for visiting Pratibimba, my Project 365 blog. This is my honest desire to capture and document little snippets of my life. Things that inspire me, reflect my life and made me look twice… One photo a day, for 365 days…

I welcome all your valuable inputs and constructive criticism as long as it is meant to help and improve the blog. I reserve the right to delete any comments that are rude, abusive, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity or considered spam.

I hope that you will stop by again to say Hello! Thank you once again.

Warm Regards
Sia