Monday 14 January 2013

Day 14 | Thankful


Life has a funny way to make you appreciate little things just when you start to take things for granted! Perfectly happy and healthy and bouncy Lil Dumpling gave us a big scare when we received a call from his daycare in mid morning. For a little guy full of beans, he got the very first cunvulsion while playing in the snow... A ride in yellow ambulence is nothing new to us; he had his first when he was in my womb n later when he was barely 8 months old! We thought the worst was over, but being in charge of another life comes with great responsibility, worries and heart break :( Thank god everything is fine...atleast for now!

My two boys are napping now, two bodies n one soul, on a narrow hospital bed. One look at the father n son figures, so much alike and so much in love with one another, is enough to make me grateful for everything I have in my life!!! Hopefully we will be back in our home when the sun sets behind the snow capped mountains...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namaste and thank you for visiting Pratibimba, my Project 365 blog. This is my honest desire to capture and document little snippets of my life. Things that inspire me, reflect my life and made me look twice… One photo a day, for 365 days…

I welcome all your valuable inputs and constructive criticism as long as it is meant to help and improve the blog. I reserve the right to delete any comments that are rude, abusive, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity or considered spam.

I hope that you will stop by again to say Hello! Thank you once again.

Warm Regards
Sia